We make Veo to the highest standard of quality we can, and strive to ensure that no product leaves our facility unless it meets that standard. Veo is warranted against defects in material and workmanship. Should you need to return your Veos, you must do so within 30 days:
- Email us for an RMA and shipping label (we pay return shipping), indicating the nature of the problem with the product. Include the email from us that acts as your receipt.
- Package the product safely (preferably in the same container it came in, if you saved it). If you can, please send us the product you used so we can inspect the defect; it will help us improve.
- That’s it! When we receive it, we will refund the payment method you used originally. We hope you will give Veo another try.
The Veo team
Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, including:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Website and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
To complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Website, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- We also may use and disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Other Information We May Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as:
Browser and device information
Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
Demographic information and other information provided by you
How We May Collect Other Information
We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the Website functions properly.
- Using cookies: Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Website, pages visited, language preferences, and other anonymous traffic data. We and our service providers use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, and display information more effectively, as well as for online tracking purposes. We can recognize your computer to assist your use of the Website. We also gather statistical information about the usage of the Website in order to continually improve the design and functionality, understand how the Website is used and to assist us with resolving questions regarding the Website.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used on our Website and in our emails to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Website and email recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Website and response rates.
- IP Address: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Website, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Website.
- From you: Information such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Website.
- By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Website, (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by using the opt-out mechanism contained in each of them. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
USE BY MINORS
The Website is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Website.
The Website is controlled and operated by us from the United States, and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any country other than that of the United States. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Website you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
1 Maritime Plaza, Suite 1975
San Francisco, CA 94111
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us.